Tuesday, October 8, 2013

To Grammie- 31 for 21

"A grandmother is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend."-- Author Unknown

I'm not sure exactly sure how I managed to get the mom I did; whether it was the luck of the draw or whether we chose one another long before this lifetime. But I lean toward believing it was no accident.

My mother is one of the best people I know.  No real wonder there, since her own mother was also right up there in the short list of "best people ever."

As great as my mom is, she may be an even better Grammie.  Today, on her birthday, I want to say thank you to my Mumma.  Thank you for the millions of reasons that I love you, and most of all for loving my girl.

Getting some cuddles at the hospital before open heart surgery.

After surgery love!








Grammie having fun with dress up.









2 comments:

  1. Mommas are so special! Love mine so much too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some sweet photos! The love of a grandma is priceless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!