Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Diversion for the Couch Potatoes

We've been mired in the crud over here.  It feels never-ending.  Luckily, so far Cora is the least affected.  I am just starting to get my voice back and am hoping for relief from this cough. At least my abs are getting a good workout.  Nick finally succumbed last night, which is rare for him.

Cora and I have morphed into two couch potatoes over the past few days, effectively rotting our brains with Signing Time (She loves her new Potty Time video!), Sesame Street and a couple others I won't readily admit to.

I've been neglecting the house, the laundry and the blog.

But I figured the least I could do is post a couple pics of my cutie on her brand new tricycle, which we scored at 7:00am at a yard sale on the way home from her sleep study, just before this crud took us full force.

She hasn't had a chance to get back on it, but we're keeping our fingers crossed for soon.  We are ready for summer to begin and can't wait to experience it from locations outside of this little old couch.

Not so sure about this...


Hey!  This is pretty fun after all!


And she's off!



7 comments:

  1. We've all just recovered from 3 weeks of sickness so we understand what you've been going through. It's miserable! We have same tricycle. I need to try Ben on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great yard sale find! Sorry y'all are under the weather. It stinks to be sick in the summertime. I hope everybody feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good fine. I hope you're all back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cora looks so adorable in her little summer outfit!! Love the bike too, that's awesome! Hope you all feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Hope everyone is better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and
    now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Cheers!
    Feel free to visit my web-site : bacalao

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!